Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Naild'It SSSNot What You Think

I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday! Today I have a lovely indie polish to share with you.







Naild'It SSSNot What You Think is a green tinted base filled with three different sizes of hex glitter in pastel green, yellow, orange, red, blue, and silver. I initially wore it alone; however, I just was not wowed by it. So a few days later, I searched through my green swatches for the closest to SSSNot What You Think's base. I found one that was nearly perfect.

The first three pictures feature two coats of SSSNot What You Think over one coat of Sinful Colors Mint Apple (after one day of hard wear). The next two pictures are three coats of the indie polish on its own. The last is a close up to showcase all of the lovely glitter.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)