Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Essence Edward's Love

I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday! I have a pretty polish to show you that I picked up last week.






Essence Edward's Love is a black jelly filled with small silver glitter flakes and a sparse shattering of holo glitter. I'm still debating whether its holo or iridescent. Its hard to tell. The application was not up to par with the rest of my polishes. I blame the insane amount of flakes. Though it was not bad. It took two coats to be opaque and cleaned up very well for a black polish with glitter.

The Essence Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Collection is limited edition. They finally hit the US recently. I purchased mine last Friday at Ulta. There is a variety of makeup, including four polishes. I purchased all four at $1.99 each.

2 comments:

  1. Love Essence and love the movie :) Too bad this collection isn't available where I am. Lucky you hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it will get there eventually. Essence collections take awhile to get here. We do miss out on some, sadly.

      Delete