Friday, October 26, 2012

"This Is Halloween" Challenge: Witches

I hope you are enjoying your Friday! Its a little late in the day, but I finally have my post for the This Is Halloween Challenge. Today is witches.


As soon as it all came together, I realized the black and purple look random. But I still like it. For half of my fingers, I used two coats of Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, otherwise known as Scandalous. Facets of Fuchsia was released in a limited edition collection. When they decided to make it a core color, they changed the name. So if you decide to purchase it now, look for Scandalous.

The rest of my finger got one coat of Zoya Skylar. Then I sponged on Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue to give my sky some dimension and depth. On my index finger, I drew grass with Pure Ice Wild Thing and Ulta The Jungle Look. On my ring finger, I drew a glowing moon with Sinful Colors Unicorn. Finally I stamped on a cat and witch with Sinful Colors Black on Black and plate BM13.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)