Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Glowing Pumpkin Tangled in My Web

I hope you are enjoying your Thursday! I have an awesome combination to show you today. Plus, I finally found a setting on my camera that allows me to capture the light from glow in the dark polish. YAY! In case you are having trouble with your camera, I managed to do it with the setting for candlelight.






Check out how bright the polish is in the dark. Very noticeable! For this glowing combination, I started with a coat of white polish (Pure Ice Super Star!). I tried the polish on its own earlier in the month. Incredibly sheer. I took pictures, but didn't want to post them. I wanted to try layering it over a creme. The picture below is five to six coats and you can still see visible nail line.


I love the jelly finish it has when used alone, but it was way too sheer. Not to mention too thick after six coats. I want to experiment with different colors and see if I can find something that lets it keep the jelly appearance, but be opaque.

Back to my layering combo... I started with white then painted on two coats of Pumpkin Polish Orange. I topped it off with a layer of Wet n Wild Tangled in My Web. All of the polishes have great application, other than the sheerness of the pumpkin polish.

Pumpkin polishes can be found only at Rite-aid during this time of year. Tangled in My Web is from last fall's Wet n Wild On the Prowl Collection. There should be a few bottles to be found online.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)