Sunday, September 16, 2012

OPI Shatter the Scales

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! I know most are over the crackle fad. I still like them. Shatter the Scales has been sitting in my wishlist since swatches of the OPI Spiderman Collection first started popping up. I received it in a birthday gift recently and immediately wanted to wear it.




OPI Shatter the Scales is a dark blue toned green with silver flecks. Even if crackle is not your cup of tea, you have to attempt the polish itself is gorgeous. It shattered very well on all of my fingers with minimal effort. It really pops over white. While debating what polish to wear underneath, I tried gold which is gorgeous as well.

Shatter the Scales is part of the OPI Spiderman Collection and retails for $8.50 at Dillard’s, JCPenney, Trade Secret, and Ulta along with various websites.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I think this is the first swatch I've seen of it! I'm still very much into crackle, I think I need to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This and one crackle from China Glaze that was also a shimmery one are the only 2 Crackles/Shatters I ever liked on. I like this one so much, wish that it was a reg. polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the crackle looked ~!! Very nice

    ReplyDelete