Sunday, September 23, 2012

OPI Give Me a Coral Sometime

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! Does anyone else buy polish only to have it sit in storage until you finally pick it up for a manicure. In the beginning, I was buying polish quicker than I could use it. So I have a rather large amount of untried polishes. I have been making a conscious effort to use my unused bottles, including the polish I have to show you today.



OPI Give Me a Coral Sometime is a sheer coral jelly filled with pink shimmer that flashes blue at certain angles. This shade of coral leans slightly more toward pink than orange. Its rather sheer. Three coats later you can still see a bit of visible nail line. But I am okay with that. It has that awesome squishy jelly finish, which I love. The application is great.

Give Me a Coral Sometime is part of the OPI Retro Fun in the Sun Collection and retails for $5-8 various places online.

1 comment:

  1. I have that one too but I usually layer it. I lovelovelove the color :)

    ReplyDelete