Friday, September 28, 2012

Butter London Wallis

I hope you are enjoying your Friday! Today I finally have a swatch of my first Butter London polish to show you. The first time I wore it, the pictures came out blurry.




Butter London Wallis is a metallic olive green with green and gold flecks. Whoever describes the polishes for their website hit the nail right on the head. "A tarnished, metallic olive gold nail lacquer, as mysterious and regal as its namesake." The application is great and goes on very smooth even with the depth of flecks you see. It is opaque with two coats.

I honestly never thought I would go anywhere near this polish. It was incredibly popular last year around this time and I could not figure out the appeal. I recently ordered three plus the matte top coat with the deal Coterie ran a couple of weeks ago. I figured Wallis was worth a try. I have been trying to branch out polish wise. You never know if you will love a polish or not until you try it on. :)

Butter London retails for $14 and is available at several locations, all of which are listed on their website.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)