Saturday, September 29, 2012

Butter London Bluey

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Mine has been a bit hectic. I work retail and it was pouring down rain. I think you can see why it was hectic. Saturday, retail, and rain. Yesterday I showed you my first Butter  London polish. Today, you will see my second. I was so in love with the polishes when I got them in the mail. Once I wore one, I had to wear the rest. I actually have the third one on as I type, and will show it to you tomorrow.




Butter London Bluey is a peacock blue metallic with blue and green flecks. Mostly blue with a hint of green. The application is great and opaque in two coats. In person, it is completely opaque. For pictures, I would recommend three coats.

Butter London retails for $14 and is available at several locations, all of which are listed on their website.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)