Saturday, August 4, 2012

OPI Mad as a Hatter

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Today I have a gorgeous HTF polish to show you. I've had it for months and only worn it once before. The camera did not like it back then, so it never made it to my blog.






OPI Mad as a Hatter is a clear base with small round micro glitter. It has a variety of colors. Silver, purple, green, blue, gold, red, and probably a few others as well. It is very opaque on its own, but I still used Wet n Wild Silvivor as a base to fill in any empty spaces. I absolutely love this polish. And the wear is amazing. It did not chip at all during three days I wore it. Barely any tip wear as well. I did one coat of Silvivor, two coats of Mad as a Hatter then two coats of top coat to even things out.

MAAH has become quite the hard to find polish. If you do stumble across it, the price tag is usually high.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love it! Great for partying!

    Love,
    Juliana

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore sparkles..well on my nails:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favorite polishes for sure! Looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have about 5 bottles of this I 'put back' when it came out because it was such an instant hit. I should get them out and sell them now. It's a classic - often attempted at duplicating but none I ever have seen equal what this one had. It's just amazing. And for me - the not so much glitter gal - that's saying something!

    ReplyDelete