Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sapphire

Its Stamping Sunday! I'm late on getting my post up, but its still Sunday here. This week's theme is precious stones.


Say hello to rightie! This is the only non blurry picture I could take of my right hand. My left hand would make an odd swatch photo. I hurt my middle finger, so there would be a giant bandage in the middle of the picture.

I chose sapphire as my precious stone and did a similar polish color plus stamping. For my ring finger, I did two coats of Wet n Wild Silvivor then stamped on sapphires using Sinful Colors Midnight Blue and plate BM09. For the rest of my fingers, I used two coats of Midnight Blue.

Wet n Wild retail for $1-2 at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Ulta, and many other stores, all of which are listed on their websiteBM stamping plates are part of a 21 piece set that retails for $18 on Bundle Monster or their Amazon store. Sinful Colors retail for $2 at Walgreens (online/in store) and Target (in store). They're also available for $2.50 at Cherry Culture.

1 comment:

  1. Blue against a champagne colored gold is one of my most favorite color combinations. This looks like a manicure I would have done for a theme and then totally fallen in love with <3

    ReplyDelete