Monday, July 9, 2012

Essie Turquoise & Caicos

I hope you are enjoying your Monday! Today I have a polish to show you that has been sitting as an untried for way too long. I've had it since October.



Essie Turquoise & Caicos is a pale turquoise creme, a perfect blend of green and blue. The application is great. It goes on smooth. It is a tad sheer, so I used three thin coats for opacity. Gorgeous; it screams tropics  and summer. I've been wearing it as my pedi color for about a week. 

Stay tuned for a stamping post tomorrow featuring this polish and a design from the new Bundle Monster stamping plates. I received them in the mail today. :)

Turquoise & Caicos is part of the Essie Resort Collection and retails for $8 at Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Ulta, and several other stores.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)