Friday, June 22, 2012

OPI Houston We Have a Purple with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple

I hope you are enjoying your Friday! Today I have a very pretty jelly to share with you.



OPI Houston We Have a Purple is a deep magenta jelly, or as they've been deemed, sorbet. As with most jellies, there is a bit of visible nail line, but not as much as it appears in the picture. In person, its practically opaque. I used two coats for most fingers and an extra third for two fingers. On my thumb and ring finger, I used Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple as an accent. Not quite holo, at least in my opinion. It flashes red, orange, yellow, and green. Regardless, its gorgeous. The application on both of these is great.

OPI retails for $8.50 at Ulta and Target, also various places online. Kleancolor Chunky Holos retail for $2-4 various places online.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)