Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zoya Zuza, Charla, and a Peacock

Its Stamping Sunday! This week's theme is a plate that ends in 5.




I painted all of my nails with two coats of Zoya Zuza. Its an oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer. I am absolutely in love with Zuza. For my accent nail, I sponged Zoya Charla onto the bottom half of my nail to give it a little extra sparkle. Then I stamped on a peacock with Sinful Colors Black on Black and plate BM15.

Charla (Sunshine Collection) and Zuza (Surf Collection) retail for $8 at Zoya. BM stamping plates are part of a 21 piece set that retails for $18 on Bundle Monster or their Amazon store.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you used this. I always want to use it but was afraid it wouldn't stamp well because it is so shallow. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried stamping with Sally Hansen Night Flight and I could not get it to stamp. I think the small details worked better with a thick creme polish.

      Delete
  2. zuza and charla - 2 of my favorites! this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Erin said :) I've got Zuza on my toesies right now and had Charla on my tips last week. They complement each other so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty. Just beautiful doll:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I have been so in love with zuza, and i love that peacock! very pretty =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that looks really nice, that colour is gorgeous x:-)

    ReplyDelete