Saturday, May 5, 2012

Orly Buried Alive

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Today, I have the last of my polishes from the Orly Dark Shadows Collection to show you. I bought three out of the four.





Orly Buried Alive is a deep bronze creme with bronze shimmer. It is opaque in two coats. The application is practically perfect. No issues whatsoever. I highly recommend this polish, even if you are not too fond of brown. I only recently discovered that I like brown polish. Plus, this is more bronze than brown.

Orly Nail Lacquer retails for $6.50-8 at Sally Beauty Supply and Ulta.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not big on brown polishes either, but this looks so cool! And, I can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I have some on their way to me I picked up on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering if this collection really sells well - such deep dark shades for this time of yr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Several brands seem to be putting out darker shades than what I would consider Summer.

      Delete