Saturday, May 12, 2012

Love & Beauty Pink Speckled Glitter

I hope you're enjoying your Saturday! I have a fun unique polish to show you today!






Love & Beauty Pink Speckled Glitter is a sheer pink jelly with iridescent flakies, micro, and small round glitter. All of the glitter is iridescent, not quite holo, but close. The flakies mainly show copper and green, though more colors are visible. It is sheer, so rather than have too many coats, I gave it some underwear. I started with one coat of e.l.f. Fire Coral then two coats of Pink Speckled Glitter. The application is great, especially considering being a jelly with so much glitter. I have not seen other polish quite like this one. Its certainly a unique part of my collection.

Love & Beauty retails for $2.80 at Forever21, online and in store.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)