Friday, May 25, 2012

Essence Irreplaceable

I hope you are enjoying your Friday! Do you ever buy polish and it sits there waiting for you to wear it for months? I have quite a few bottles that have been sitting around for months and I have yet to wear them yet. The polish I have to show you today is one of them.



Essence Irreplaceable is beige with gold shimmer. Its not exactly a creme, jelly, or even a sheer. I would say its a cross between a creme and sheer; slightly sheer, but practically opaque in two coats. In person, you cannot see any visible nail line. The application is perfect, as I've found is a given with Essence. Irreplaceable is simply gorgeous. A nice neutral with a little something extra.

Essence Colour & Go retails for $1 at Ulta, H-E-B, and FredMeyer.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade. I find I buy polish allot quicker than I can wear it at the moment and then the ones you bought longer ago get pushed to the side. What I've done is keep a box with my polishes I haven't tried yet so I know I need to work them in to a mani x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a few months, I was purchasing way more than I could wear. I have a section on my polish spreadsheet for whether I've used it or not, so I know which I have yet to wear. I'm buying much less than I used to, so I'm trying to go through my untried polishes.

      Delete
  2. Ooh! These are 49 cents at Fred's right now. I actually just bought a couple for an emergency, like when I don't have anything overly exciting to post. Then I can whip those puppies out. Nice to know the formula's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks a lot like Fast Track from China Glaze, the description seems to be the same too lol not really sheer and not really creme but opaque like a creme and definitely shimmery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked it up. Same basic formula but Fast Track is darker. Wish it was the same.

      Delete
    2. oh nice. I'd still like to grab this up sometime, sometimes when I wear fastrack I feel like it's too dark for what I want lol

      Delete
  4. Love this colour but it's been discontinued so you can't get it here anymore :( really disappointing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw damn. lol wish I read that before I commented right above

      Delete
  5. What a pretty gold shimmer xoxo

    ReplyDelete