Monday, April 9, 2012

Yellow and Pink Polka Dots

I hope you are enjoying your Monday! Its time for another nail art challenge on Polish-aholics Anonymous. We voted to revisit some of the first challenges. This week is Polka Dots. Perfect considering that they are coming back in style. I've always loved them!



I did one thick of white then two coats of Bootie Babe Electric Lemon. Neon polishes pop over white and show their true brightness. Then I used a dotting tool and Sally Girl Way Cool for the polka dots. I adore pink and yellow together, especially bright shades of both.

Bootie Babe retails for $4 on their website. In June, they will start selling their polish in bigger bottles (15mL versus their current 9mL). The caps will also be taller and easier to handle, though I had no problem with the current caps. For more info, check out their Facebook page. Sally Girl retail for $1 at Sally Beauty Supply.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love those two colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It reminds me of the song Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! @Kas, I seriously almost named the post that! :D

    ReplyDelete