Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday! I have a very pretty polish to show you today. I'm a little late to the game with Sinful Colors Cinderella, but one can never have enough swatches of such a nice polish.



Cinderella is a gorgeous light blue creme with pink glass flecks. The application was good and opaque in three thin coats. Its absolutely lovely in person. I love the combination of pink and blue.

Sinful Colors retail for $2 at Walgreens (online/in store) and Target (in store). They're also available for $2.50 at Cherry Culture. Cinderella was made part of their core line, so if you do not have them at your local store yet, they will show up. 

13 comments:

  1. I love this colour so much!! So magnificently beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cinderella, I just blogged about it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as late to the game as me! I have yet to find it in my town. **crosses fingers** So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you check everywhere. My Walgreens had it in a display that it did not even belong to.

      Delete
  4. I haven't even blogged about it yet :) I wonder if it is any close to Models Own Indian Ocean...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own Indian Ocean, but from swatches, I do not think so. It looks like the only thing they really have in common is blue and pink.

      Delete
  5. This color is sooo pretty! It's is fresh and feminine, perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it for Spring. I cannot wait to wear it with Revlon Whimsical.

      Delete
  6. I'm still waiting for this baby to show up around here. I wasn't aware it was part of the core line so that makes me more relaxed about not being able to snatch it yet.

    ReplyDelete