Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Stash - Color Club

Welcome to another installment of Ashley's Stash! :) I'm kind of behind on doing these each week, but I'm going to catch up soon. Today you will see all of my Color Club polishes.

All stacked in rows

Boho Mojo, Nouveau Vintage & Voodoo You Do

Artsy Crafty, Blue Topia & Rebel Spirit

Perfectly Mol-ten, Antiquated & Cold Metal

Hot Like Lava, Foil Me Once & Lumin-icecent

Sugarplum Fairy, Beyond the Mistletoe & Holiday Splendor

Jingle Jangle, Candy Cane & Gingerbread

Up close to see the holo glitter

Poptastic, Revvvolution, Worth the Risque, Gingerbread Man & Orna-minted

I love Color Club! All of the polishes I own have great application. All of the sets I have are from Ross. You can get an entire set for $8. Most sets are complete collections. The first six pictures are the Back to Boho Collection B (there are two sets for this collection), Foiled Collection, and Beyond the Mistletoe. For each set, I've used two pictures. Each has a topcoat which I decided not to photograph individually, but you can see it in the group picture.

The last picture is of my individually purchased bottles. Poptastic from the Poptastic Collection. Revvolution and Worth the Risque from the Femme Fatale Collection (both of these are linear holos). Finally, Gingerbread Man and Orna-minted from the Scent-suous Collection (both are scented, gingerbread and peppermint).

Clicking the linked polish names will send you to a post containing a swatch/review of it.

3 comments: