Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! And your Easter if you celebrate it! I have a cute Easter manicure to show you today.





I was inspired by several different manicures that I found on Pinterest. All of them can be found on my Polish Likes and Inspiration board on Pinterest. I used Sinful Colors Unicorn, Snow Me White, Black on Black, San Francisco, Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, Wet n Wild Tickled Pink, Lavender Creme, Pure Ice Wild Thing, Cosmetic Arts Sky High, and Dahlia Orange.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear retails for $2-3 at Walgreens, Walmart, Riteaid, Target, and Ulta. Sinful Colors retail for $2 at Walgreens (online/in store) and Target (in store). They're also available for $2.50 at Cherry Culture. Wet n Wild retail for $1-2 at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Ulta, and many other stores, all of which are listed on their website. Pure Ice retails for $2 at Walmart and Bari Cosmetics. Cosmetic Arts retail for $2 at Ross (I'm unsure where else they are sold, if anywhere else). Dahlia retails for $4 at various sites online.

3 comments: