Monday, April 23, 2012

Funky French Glitter Bomb

I hope you're enjoying your Monday! The Monday Nail Art Challenge is here again. The theme this week is Glitter Bomb. I have done many glitter filled manicures so I wanted something a little bit different. A funky french glitter bomb.


I absolutely love this glitter combination. It reminds me of my high school colors. Though I think it will remind most people of LSU. I used L.A. Colors Nuclear Energy and Pure Ice Cheatin as my purple base. I did one coat of the former and two coats of the latter. Cheatin has blue glitter, along with the purple. I free-handed the gold tips using Color Club Gingerbread Man and Funky Fingers Golden Coast. Along with the gold glitter, there is also holo glitter. The applications on all of these polishes is great.

L.A. Colors retail for around $1 and can be found at most Dollar stores. Pure Ice retails for $2 at Walmart and Bari Cosmetics. Funky Fingers retail for $2 or 3/$5 at Five Below. Gingerbread Man is part of the Color Club Scent-suous Collection and retails for $4.

2 comments:

  1. wow amazing colours and design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this too! I am really into the sheer looks with glitter now vs. total opaque looks.

    ReplyDelete