Sunday, April 29, 2012

Everything Blue

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! Today, I have a layering combination to show you with nothing but blue polishes.





I am really enjoying wearing this combo! I started off with two coats of Ulta Mint Condition. Next, I did a layer of Finger Paints Motley. You can see some of the flakies peeking out behind the crackle. Finally, I did a coat of Funky Fingers Teal Scales. It is a gorgeous crackle with tons of shimmer. The application on all of these is wonderful.

Ulta Nail Lacquer retails for $6 at Ulta. Motley is part of the Finger Paints Special Effects Collection and retails for $5 exclusive at Sally Beauty Supply. Most stores are sold out (given it is Limited Edition)  though some sites online will have them. Funky Fingers Crackle retails for $4 at Five Below.

6 comments:

  1. A lot of posts lately are reminding me that I need more crackly shattered manis in my life.

    Teal scales looks really amazing=]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad there are still people enjoying the crackle trend. I really like it. I didn't at first though, but it grew on me. I love bright shades of crackle or dark over bright beneath. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool!!!
    Love the name of your blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete