Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OPI My Chihuahua Bites!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday! I have a pretty polish to show you today. I bought it mainly for the name. I have a sweet little chihuahua.





OPI My Chihuahua Bites! is a lovely coral creme. It has great application and was opaque in two coats. I love pinks, corals included. So even though I bought this just for the name, I love it.

My Chihuahua Bites! is part of OPI's Mexico Collection (Spring 2006). It retails for $6-8 various places online.

4 comments:

  1. I have a chihuahua too and I almost bought this for the same exact reason! I love it on your nails. I think I need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness! I have a chihuahua too and have thought about buying this just for that reason but I totally forgot about this one. I'm going to have to add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! So creamy and lovely.

    Great name too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Its definitely a beautiful color and fun to wear, even if you buy it just for the name.

    ReplyDelete