Friday, March 16, 2012

My Stash - Barielle & Beauty UK

Welcome to another installment of Ashley's Stash! :) I'm trying to do one at least once a week. This week you will see Barielle and Beauty UK.

All in rows

Barielle Gem Stone Earth Collection: Pink Quartz, Back to NatureGreen Opal
Granite Glitter, & Amber Sparkler

Barielle Decadence, Grape Escape, Elle's Spell, & Falling Star

Barielle End of the Rainbow, Eli's Magic, Shannon's Attitude, & Starry Sky

Barielle Nail Rebuilding Protein & Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender

Beauty UK Sage Green, Electric Blue, Gun Metal, Electric Purple, Voodoo, & Black

I have used most of these polishes. So far, I absolutely love both of these brands. I wish I had more. They apply very well and stay on just as well.

Clicking the linked polish names will send you to a post containing a swatch/review of it.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)