Saturday, March 24, 2012

Color Club Poptastic and My Franken Shatter Shock

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! I have a cute manicure to show you that's been sitting on my computer since earlier this month. On PAA, there was a Monday Nail Art Challenge with the theme "Pets". Any manicure was fine as long as you featured your pet (or stuffed animal) in the picture.





I painted all of my nails with two coats of Color Club Poptastic, a bright pink creme. The application is perfect. Then I layered my franken crackle on every other nail. Bridget Benike (a lovely lady I know from PAA) named my franken Shatter Shock. Its a black holo crackle. In the pictures, it appears to be a scattered holo. But in person, its linear; similar to Revvvolution. The last picture was taken with a flash to really show the holo.

As I mentioned before, I did this combination for the Pets theme. So I took a picture with my chihuahua Butterscotch. Not a very good nail shot, but I was more focused on having her stay still. Most of the pictures were blurry because she was moving.


Poptastic is part of the Color Club Poptastic Collection. It retails for $4-8 various places online.

3 comments: