Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snowflakes!

'Tis the season for snowflakes! Not here in Louisiana, but certainly on my nails.



I started off with two coats of Ulta Mint Condition. The application was good and it went on very smooth. Please excuse the little imperfections. I did this mani Monday and that night was crazy.



Next I layered Body Luxury Cream Shimmer over top. I wanted some subtle shimmer with my background. I got this polish in a set. All of them are nice. Not the best, but nice for layering. I found them at Burlington in a set of six for five dollars.







Finally I stamped on snowflakes with the BM14 plate using Love My Nails Angel. The effect is very subtle, though more noticeable in person. I really liked wearing these snowflakes. 

There is a little wear and tear on this polish already in the pictures. As I mentioned before Monday was crazy. Before adding the snowflakes, I had to go move boxes, so my damp polish got pushed slightly away from the tips.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I hate when we get busy and mess up the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for the top 10 award! http://www.jennafroggy.com/2011/12/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 your blog! :)

    I nominated you for the Top 10 Award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! :)

    @ Jenna & Caitlin Thank you for that!! :D

    ReplyDelete