Sunday, September 4, 2011

True Blood Mani

True Blood is one of my favorite shows on television. I have been dying to do a manicure that incorporated it and saw an amazing one on Tumblr that inspired me. I tracked the image back to Jessica's Nail Art.

Today is True Blood Sunday, so this design is perfect for today. And I might even redo it for next weeks season finale.




Please excuse the slight mess. This is the first splatter manicure I've done with a straw and I'm still trying to clean the polish off my skin. I'm not completely thrilled with the letters, but I think I did okay considering I was trying to cram nine letters on my thumb nail.

I used two coats of Love My Nails Black Rage as the base with New Love as the splatter and Sinful Colors Snow Me White on my thumb.

I hope you enjoy my little tribute to True Blood!

2 comments: