Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pure Ice Spit Fire

I am far behind on keeping up on my nail posts. I painted my nails on Thursday night and meant to post this Friday after work. That did not happen. But better late than never.

I was crunched for time and did not want to go with naked nails, so I opted for partially naked glitter covered nails. A pretty glitter by Pure Ice called Spit Fire. It has rose gold glitter along with some iridescent as well.




This is one coat over my bare nails. It has a lot of glitter for one coat. You cannot tell from the pictures that the glitter on my nails is iridescent, but you get a glimpse of it in the picture below of the bottle.


Since I was going to work with this glitter on, I wanted to take some of sparkle away. So I added Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love. I love the effect that matte polish has on glitter. Its so interesting. And instantly changes the look of your polish.




I promise Spit Fire is just gorgeous in person. I swatched it yesterday on my new nail wheels. Two coats and you could see the rose tint. It is so pretty. And absolutely worth owning.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh this would be so pretty layered over a dark color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carly I think so too. Maybe dark purple.

    Now that you mention it, it would. :)

    ReplyDelete