Saturday, August 27, 2011

Polish Haul

I couldn't not buy more L.A. Colors polish, especially when the 'Buy 2, Get One for a Penny' coupon ended today. And my lovely mother volunteered to use one coupon while I used the other, so I came away with six today. Along with an e.l.f. polish. Very pretty colors, most chosen with Autumn in mind. Although there really is no such thing as four seasons here in Louisiana, I still embrace Fall colors around the end of September. Who needs Fall weather to wear the colors?

Artificial Light, No Flash

Artificial Light, Flash

Artificial Light, No Flash


Artificial Light, Flash


Colors from left to right (in the first two pictures): L.A. Colors Current, Phenomena, Hardener-Strengthener, Sparkling Diamonds, Nuclear Energy, Shock, and e.l.f. Clear.

They are all very pretty in person. I'm especially excited about Sparkling Diamonds. I love glitter! I'm not sure when I will get around to swatching them. I have two nail designs I want to do first. Plus, I got some nail mail today. My first box from the Maven Program by Julep. I have a lot to talk about concerning it, so I'm splitting it into another post.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)