Friday, August 12, 2011

Paint Splatter Nails

I had so much fun making my paint splatter nails! It took me some time, but it was totally worth it.

The idea was not mine. Credit goes to CutePolish. She has some of the prettiest nail designs, with tutorials on each. Links to her Youtube channel and Facebook are at the bottom.

The design is easy to do. All you need is white polish, four polishes in your choice of colors, base coat, top coat, and a toothpick. I did mine while watching a movie.

Artificial Light No Flash

Sorry about the picture quality. Its not the best. My camera was MIA when I did this manicure so I took this on my cell phone.

For my nails I used Love My Nails New Love (Red), Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Pure Ice Wild Thing (Green), a midnight blue, and Petites White as a base. My bottle of blue no longer has a label and I cannot remember the brand or name.

Its a fun design to wear! Definitely worth trying at least once. :)

CutePolish's Youtube Channel and Facebook

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)