Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let's Get Star-ted!

I'm a little behind on posting this. I've had a couple of things happen that I won't go into. But here it is.

For my birthday my lovely friend Amanda got me a beautiful polish. Tons of glitter and little iridescent stars. Holy Holo! I was so excited to try it out. So Saturday night I went to painting. First I used two coats of Love My Nails Black Rage then two coats of Nichole by OPI Let's Get Star-ted. I was in love from the first brush stroke!

Articial Light, No Flash



Artificial Light, Flash

You can clearly see that there is tons of glitter for just two coats. And the stars! I love the little stars! From the picture of the bottle you can tell they are iridescent.

This is my first bottle of OPI. I had no idea what I was missing. The polish went on so smooth, which I found amazing especially for a glitter. The brush was wonderful. The neck of the bottle has a little sticker saying its a "New Perfect Stroke Brush." And it is. Its a shorter wide brush with practically perfect application.

Getting back to the stars... if anyone is wary about purchasing the polish because of the large stars, don't be. I had no trouble getting them on flat. I have not had any issue with catching on my hair or anything else.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)