Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Julep Maven

Last week I signed up for the Maven program by Julep. I cannot resist anything nail polish related. At first I was wary. A monthly subscribe sounds fun, but what's to say I'll have the spare cash every month. However, I saw a code to get the first box for only $5. Sold!

If anyone is interested, you go to the Julep website and click on the Julep Maven tab. You take a fun quiz to get your Style. If you are happy with the style it gives, you can sign up. If not, take the quiz again. I got American Beauty. I have a thing for bold designs, but I always fall back to simpler shades, so the style was perfect for me.


I have not received my first order yet but it is supposed to have three polishes (Cameron, Elfe, another based on my style quiz), a glycolic hand scrub, and two samples. All worth $40, but priced at $20 as part of the Maven program. However, I got it for only $5, with discount code smh9oxu.

It is absolutely worth trying, even if you just get the first box. If you sign up, you receive the first box for only $5 with the discount code, plus free shipping. Every month after that, you pay $20. You receive free shipping and 20% off all future orders. You can also skip a month, send that month's box to a friend, or cancel at any time.

I'm not sure yet whether I'll keep my subscription or not. But I'm so excited about receiving all of the stuff in my first box for five dollars.

If you decide to give Julep Maven a try, you can click on the link below. Once you sign up, they offer a referral link. For every person that signs up from that link, you'll earn $15 towards a purchase. So please use the link below if you decide to sign up :)

http://www.julep.com/AP.aspx?ID=520&EID=14853713

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)